Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weight Watchers

Well I've done it. Joined Weight Watchers. I'm sick of the "baby fat" I gained when I had my last child. Now that I have grandchildren I figure its time to lose it! Ha! I just started yesterday but am using this blog to track the loss and hopefully it will hold me accountable. Now if I can just figure out how to add another tracker thing like I have for Bronson.

As far as knitting goes I finished a little hat for Bronson to go with the Little Viking sweater I knit him. I didn't bother doing a chart just some garter stripes of colors. I think I'll move on to socks now.

2 comments:

YarnThing said...

Good luck with the Weight Watchers program. I think it is just great and if I could afford the 10.00 a week I would be right there with you. Well, that and if I lived in BC! LOL

So glad to have you a part of the Kal-Cal!

Marly

Sheknits said...

yes...good luck to you , hang in there YOU CAN DO IT. IT really is just a matter of being consistant with portions.