Friday, September 07, 2007

Another Contest - I'm Hooked!

Ok, OK, I know what you are all thinking "She's entered another contest?" But I can explain. I listened to Jenny and Nicole's Stash and Burn podcast....comes highly recommended....and they were talking about one skeins. Now they said "don't buy the book"... which means, to me, immediately order one from Amazon. So I ordered both One Skein by Leigh Radford and One Skein Wonders by Judith Durant (and almost preordered the next one skein wonders but stopped short) It only took amazon a couple of days to ship them out and I cast on. I've made mittens, 2 hats, a tea cozy, clutch from the book so far and have no intentions on stopping yet. I've also done a forest canopy shawl, a pair of socks and . Plus I have the cabled head band and cabled footies embedded in my brain and it won't be long before they too are cast on. Its amazing how much more you can finish if you are doing the project in worsted weight. So anyway for the contest you just have to enter your one skein (not necessarily from the book) projects to their flickr site and let them know they are there. Enjoy. Now I must go knit.

No comments: